Disney Merch Haul!

Walt Disney Company logo, with text "Merch Haul!" underneath

Text "Hello, Dreamers!" in original Disney font

Boy oh boy is this week's post special! In what has taken a lot of work and preparation, I've decided to show you all the Disney merch I own! How exciting!
Turns out I have way more than I thought I did (mostly t-shirts from Penneys!😂), so let's get started!
~

Classic Minnie Mouse

Meagan wearing a beige top with the classic Minnie Mouse on it
 I remember this little number being the first item of clothing I tried on and bought in a shop myself, with my own money, without my Mam. I was 13, and in Pull & Bear, on a day out shopping for a friend's birthday. Funny how I haven't grown out of it in all that time! 












Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

Meagan wearing a black crop top with Oswald the Luck Rabbit's face on it
I actually only bought this recently, in H&M for €10, so at least this one may still be available to grab yourself! I was put off getting it at first because he looked so grumpy but hey, classic Oswald, am I right?














101 Dalmations Disney Vans

A pair of cream 101 Dalmations limited edition Vans shoes
One of my absolute favourites in my wardrobe, I still keep them in their shoebox and only wear them about 4-5 times a year to protect them! They were a Christmas present in 2015 I think, so needless to say this limited edition collection is long gone. I'll be scouring eBay and Amazon for a pair from the Toy Story Vans collection though, so second-hand sites are worth considering if you really want a pair! I wouldn't expect it to come cheap though.


Classic Mickey Mouse

Meagan wearing a light blue t shirt with Mickey Mouse's classic look on it
I feel as happy as Mickey looks when I wear this t-shirt! I bought this the same day I bought my Oswald crop top, also €10 in H&M! It's just so bright and cheerful, I couldn't resist!















Mickey Mouse's Barnyard Olympics

-Meagan wearing a teal t shirt with text "Mickey Mouse's Barnyard Olympics" and Mickey Mouse jumping a hurdle printed on
I was very lucky to have a friend who understood my immeasurable love of Disney and kindly gave me this old t-shirt of hers that she actually bought in Walt Disney World when she was a child! I may have never been to the Orlando parks myself, but at least my heart is there when I wear this!













Mickey Mouse Canvas Shoes

A pair of black canvas shoes with several small Mickey Mouse faces on them
As mentioned earlier, most of my Disney merch is thanks to Penneys (Primark everywhere else).
Kicking off my Penneys Disney collection (heh heh) I have these pair of Mickey Mouse canvas shoes. I don't wear them very often, but aren't they just cute out?





Walt Disney Quote

Meagan with her hands behind her head, wearing a white t shirt that reads in black and gold text, "First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. -Walt Disney"Meagan wearing a white t shirt that reads in black and gold text, "First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare. -Walt Disney"

"First, think. Second, believe. Third, dream. And finally, dare." -Walt Disney
Need I say more? Another one of my personal favourites, again from Penneys.

Baymax 'How To Fist Bump' Qwertee

Meagan wearing a blue t shirt with text "How to Fist Bump" and a diagram displaying Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6 learning how to fist bumpMeagan looking to the side, wearing a blue t shirt with text "How to Fist Bump" and a diagram displaying Hiro and Baymax from Big Hero 6 learning how to fist bump
This t-shirt is very special to me, as one of my closest friends bought this for me as an 18th birthday present, and didn't give it to me until last April, a year and a half later! Haha, I don't mind though, Baymax is probably my favourite Disney character (alongside Rafiki), so the wait was worth it. He bought it from a cool site called Qwertee.com, who sell cheap t-shirts with cool designs that change every 24 hours! So needless to say this tee is no longer available, apologies!

The Little Mermaid

Meagan wearing a light green t shirt with Ariel from The Little Mermaid on it





(Unfortunately, as evening drew in we had to move our photo shoot indoors haha)
Another classic from Penneys, this t-shirt always stands out in my drawer as I have very few things in mint green 😋 Although The Little Mermaid doesn't exactly rank high on my personal list of favourite Disney movies, it's obviously iconic for a reason!



Bambi!

Meagan wearing a grey t shirt with a sketch of Bambi and Thumper from Disney's Bambi on itMeagan holding a small Bambi stuffed toy while wearing her grey Bambi t shirt

Guys I just have to say that I love Bambi more than I could ever express. Of course, The Lion King will always be my number one, but that little baby deer will hold a special place in my heart forever.
I've had this t-shirt a long time, but I'm pretty sure it's also from Penneys. I also just had to include my own baby Bambi that one of my best friends (who is also the photographer for this shoot) got me from the Disney store in Dublin for my 19th birthday last September💖

Simba!

-Meagan wearing a white t shirt with Simba from Disney's The Lion King on it
My main man! Another member of the Penneys Disney family, this t-shirt is very simple and honestly a bit plain to me, if any other character was on it I wouldn't have bothered, but when have I ever said no to The Lion King?














What a Wonderful Phrase..

-Meagan wearing a hot pink tank top with text "Hakuna Matata" and a silhouette of characters Pumbaa, Timon and Simba in front of a sunset above the text
My sister bought me this tank top last summer while on holidays in Madrid, and I can't wait until it's sunny enough for me to wear it again since I always seem to be in work when it's nice!














Classic Mickey Mouse Hoodie

Meagan wearing a red hoodie with an image of the classic Mickey Mouse on it
I've had this hoodie for so long I can't remember where I got it. Most likely Penneys though, are you surprised? The label is cut off (#autisticlife) so that helps. Oh well, at least its durable! Super comfy and cheerful looking too.














Mickey & Minnie Leggings

Meagan wearing a pair of black legging with images of the classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse kissing at the base of the leggingsClose up of Meagan wearing a pair of black legging with images of the classic Mickey and Minnie Mouse kissing at the base of the leggings

My final item of clothing in my monster Disney haul is this adorable pair of leggings I definitely did buy from Penneys a year or two ago but haven't really worn as I accidentally bought them a size too big! They're quite long on me too, so I can't really wear them without ruining Mickey and Minnie's pictures or having lots of material bunched up around my thighs. Still, how cute are they?

~

Aaand that wraps up my Disney merch haul! I had so much fun taking the pictures for these, huge thanks to my friend Aodhán for his time, advice and patience taking all the pictures! (His sister runs a blog called Totally Ró, you should check it out!)

I really hope you enjoyed this post! Funnily enough, this post doesn't include any of my Disney pyjamas, pillows or teddies; if I included them my post would be much too long! However, if you are interested in seeing any of them please do let me know, any excuse to show them off.😄

Don't forget, you can always ask me a question on Tumblr, send me a message on Facebook, or Tweet me!

Until next time, see ya around, it's been a real slice!


"Dream Big," in original Disney font

Meagan (But my friends call me Meg)

Comments